Terms & Conditions
This User Agreement describes the terms and conditions on which you are allowed to use our Website and our Services. By accessing to our services you hereby agree to our terms and conditions specified below
These General Terms and Conditions apply to the use of “Ads Residual” services as defined below. By using the Service, you agree to the General Terms and Conditions. Do not use this website if you do not agree with these terms and conditions
We advise you to read these General Terms and Conditions carefully so that you are aware of your rights and obligations when using “Ads residual” services.
Please check this Agreement periodically the compagny reserves the right to revise this Agreement without notice.
The agreement may be concluded by individual persons of age (coming of age is determined by the law of the User’s country of origin), legal persons, partnerships and other business entities
These General Terms and Conditions apply to all offers, quotations and proposals made by Ads residual Company as well as to the Agreement and all other agreements to which Ads residual Company is a party, insofar as the parties have not in writing stipulated terms and conditions that vary from these General Terms and Conditions.
Variations, amendments, reduction and additions to these General Terms and Conditions shall only be valid if agreed in writing between the Affiliate and Ads residual Company.
Ads Residual Company shall at all times be entitled to alter and/or update these General Terms and Conditions. The most up-to-date General Terms and Conditions shall be available on the Website or shall be brought to the attention of the Affiliate while using the Service. If the Affiliate continues using the Service after these General Terms and Conditions have been altered and/or updated, the Affiliate thereby irrevocably accepts the altered and/or updated General Terms and Conditions. If the Affiliate does not consent to the altered and/or updated General Terms and Conditions, he will have no option other than to terminate the Service and remove the Account.
If any provision of these General Terms and Conditions turns out to be void or voidable or is for any reason invalid either wholly or in part, the other provisions of these General Terms and Conditions shall remain fully in force. Ads residual Company shall replace the invalid provision with one that is valid and whose legal consequences, taking into account the content and purpose of these General Terms and Conditions, most closely correspond to those of the invalid provision.
For advertising purposes the user is provided with Internet links which direct to one or more personalized Homepages or one of many subsequent subpages – Landing pages. This guarantees that an application on the site may be automatically assigned to the User as the recommending or advertising party. In order to inform third parties (interested persons) about services and trade possibilities of Ads Residual, the company shares a trade presentation to the User.
All advertising instruments that are free of charge and were shared by Ads Residual may be withdrawn at any time.
During the term of the Agreement the Affiliate undertakes, as a non-exclusive Affiliate, to promote the Ads residual Companies Content & service.
Under the conditions laid down in these General Terms and Conditions, Ads Residual Company grants the Affiliate a limited, personal, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sub-licensable and non-assignable right to access to and use of the Service for the purposes described in these General Terms and Conditions and under conditions regarding the payments concerned. Whereas the affiliate holds a right for referral so as to earn profits thereon.
The Affiliate may not sell, hire out or dispose of the Service or grant limited rights to it or make it available to a third party in any manner or for any purpose whatever other than referral.
The Affiliate may not copy, alter, adjust, decompile, reverse-engineer, apply scripts or in any manner visually or otherwise manipulate the Service, including – but not limited to – the landing page of Ads residual Company with the Ads residual Company Content, nor instruct a third party to perform aforementioned actions.
The Affiliate guarantees that he shall at no time directly contact the holder of rights to the Ads residual Company Content if that party is not Ads residual Company, unless the Affiliate has an existing relationship with that rights holder.
The Affiliate warrants that it holds all the rights to the domains and sub-domains used by it.
Before using the Service, the Affiliate must create an Account in the manner indicated on the Website. Using the Account, the Affiliate can then alter and/or remove his data as well as examine statistics.
The Affiliate warrants Ads Residual Company that the information provided on creating the Account is complete, truthful and correct. It is therefore not permitted to create an Account in someone else’s name.
If for any reason the Affiliate’s data are not or no longer up to date, complete or correct, the Affiliate must without delay update his data so that they are once again up to date, complete and/or correct.
The Affiliate himself is responsible for keeping the Log-in Data secret. The Affiliate accepts and acknowledges that he is at all times responsible and liable for all and every use of the Service made via his Account.
USER’S LICENSE GRANT TO SITE
Except with regard to personal information, all information which you post on this site or communicate to the Company through this site (collectively “Submissions”) shall forever be the property of the Company. The Company shall not treat any submission as confidential and shall not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future Company services or products. You acknowledge that you are fully responsible for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright. You hereby represent and warrant that your Submission does not infringe the rights of any third party
1. Using the Account, the Affiliate can choose Content that he wishes to make available to the End User. The Affiliate may not modify or adapt the Ads Residual Company Content in any manner or use it in any manner other than for the purpose as described within the Service.
2. It is not permitted to make Affiliate Content available
- Which, at the discretion of Ads Residual Company, is discriminating with regard to appearance, race, religion, sex, culture, origin or is otherwise deemed hurtful, offensive or inappropriate;
- In which personal data of minors are requested or in which personal data of others are made available;
- Which contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, bots or other software which can damage automated work or make it unusable or inaccessible or delete it, or which can appropriate it or which are intended to circumvent technical protection measures of the Website and/or the computer systems of Ads Residual Company;
- Which is based on untruths and/or is misleading or subsists in the assumption of a false identity and/or which wrongly suggests that the Affiliate is involved with Ads residual Company;
- Is contrary to these General Terms and Conditions or any applicable laws or regulations, is in any other manner unlawful or which could prejudice the interests and reputation of Ads Residual Company.
2. Ads Residual Company reserves the right, without prior notice, to abridge, alter, refuse and/or remove Affiliate Content and/or Ads Residual Company Content if this is necessary in Ads Residual Company’s opinion, without this resulting in any right to damages and/or liability on the part of Ads residual Company.
AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICE
1. Ads Residual Company is at all times entitled, without prior announcement and without in any way becoming liable to the Affiliate, (i) to make procedural and technical alterations and/or improvements to the Website and/or the Service and (ii) to (temporarily or permanently) discontinue, limit or remove the Website, the Service or the Account.
2. The Affiliate is himself responsible for the purchase and/or proper operation of the infrastructure and reliable telecom facilities (including internet connection) which are required for using the Service. Ads Residual is not responsible or liable for costs arising from the use of telecom facilities and charged via the telecom provider.
3. Ads Residual Company is in no way liable to the Affiliate for any damage that arises from or is the result of any (temporary) unavailability or (interim) breakdown of the Website and/or Service.
DURATION AND TERMINATION
1. The Affiliate may at any time cease using the Service and remove his account.
2. On removing an Account, the Affiliate Content may following its removal continue to be disclosed for a limited period of time via the Website and/or third-party websites. Ads Residual Company is not liable for any damage resulting from or caused by this disclosure of the the Affiliate Content.
3. In addition to the other (legal) remedies at Ads Residual Company’s disposal, Ads Residual Company may at all times, without giving reasons and without prior explanation, (temporarily) restrict, suspend or discontinue the Affiliate’s activities relating to Ads Residual Company, temporarily or permanently terminate and/or remove an Account or terminate the provision of services and refuse to provide services to the Affiliate, specifically, but not exclusively, if:
- The Affiliate acts in breach of these General Terms and Conditions.
- Ads Residual Company takes the view that an Affiliate’s actions may cause damage and/or liability for Ads Residual Company or other Affiliates.
- The payments owed, shall be paid to the Affiliate after the Service is terminated in accordance with the dues.
1. On creating an Account while the Service is being provided and on visiting the Website, (personal) data of the Affiliate shall be provided to Ads Residual Company. These (personal) data shall be processed in accordance with Ads Residual Company's Privacy Statement and the applicable laws and regulations.
2. Personal data of Affiliate that Ads Residual Company receives become the property of Ads Residual Company.
Ads Residual Company holds exclusive rights to read all correspondence posted to the Website and download or access, and test (if necessary), all uploaded files, programs and websites related to your use of the Website for the purpose of investigating fraud and for risk management and related purposes.
Affiliate agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Ads Residual, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and any third-party information providers to the Site from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by Affiliate or any other person accessing the Website
GUARANTEES AND INDEMNIFICATIONS
1. The Affiliate accepts that the Service, including in any event the Tools, Content and Website, contains solely the functionality and other properties that the Affiliate encounters when he starts using the Service (“as is basis”). Thus Ads Residual Company expressly excludes explicit and tacit guarantees, undertakings and indemnifications of any kind, including but not limited to guarantees, undertakings and indemnifications regarding the clicks, quality, speed, payback, security, lawfulness, integrity, and accuracy of the Service.
2. The Affiliate acknowledges that Ads Residual Company is not a party to any agreement and/or any other (legal) relationship on whatever ground between the Affiliate and the End User. The Affiliate fully indemnifies Ads Residual Company against any damage and costs that Ads Residual Company may suffer or incur as a result of any dispute between the Affiliate and the End User.
3. The Affiliate is liable to Ads Residual Company for and shall fully indemnify Ads Residual Company against any damage and costs that Ads Residual Company may suffer or incur as a result of:
- a. Any actions of the Affiliate in the use of the Service, including but not limited to the use of the Website, the Account, the Tools and/or the Ads Residual Company Content, publishing Affiliate Content, making available Content to the End User
- b. Breach of these General Terms and Conditions
- c. An unlawful act of the Affiliate and/or any infringement by the Affiliate of Intellectual Property rights and/or any other rights of other Affiliates or third parties.
4. The Affiliate shall compensate any costs and damage that Ads Residual Company incurs or suffers in relation to such liability.
1. Ads Residual Company shall not be liable for the following loss or damage, whether indirect, howsoever caused and whether or not foreseeable by the parties: economic loss including administrative and overhead costs, loss of profits, business, contracts, revenues, goodwill, production and anticipated savings of every description.
2. Subject to liabilities it cannot legally exclude or limit, Ads Residual total liability under an Advertisement Order, whether arising out of breach of contract, negligence or breach of statue, shall not exceed the total fees due to Ads Residual under the relevant Advertisement Order.
1. The Ads Residual websites may contain external links to other websites. The linked websites are not under Ads Residual Companies control and Ads Residual Company will not responsible for the contents of the linked external websites.
2. The Services provide links only as a convenience.
3. The inclusion of any links to a linked website on Ads Residual portal is not an endorsement by Ads Residual of any company offering Internet services, products or links on the linked website.
4. Ads Residual do hereby clearly mention that it won’t be legally responsible for all other sites or services which are recommended on the Ads Residual website.
5. Ads Residual do hereby makes it clear to all the individuals accessing this website that neither the Ads Residual Company nor its any authorized governing body shall be held liable for any illegal, baseless, obscene article, image, video or any kind of tool on any other external website which is linked to Ads Residual company website.
6. Whereas Ads Residual website provides links to other websites, this should not be construed as constituting any relationship or endorsement of the linked third party, and reliance on all information provided by the external link is done so at your own risk.
7. Wherever third party advertising or promotional material is displayed on Ads Residual website, this should not be construed as Ads Residual endorsing or creating any relationship between Ads Residual and that third party.
8. Reliance on any such material is entirely at your own risk.
COMPLAINTS ABOUT AFFILIATE GENERATED CONTENT
Complaints about the content of any Posting must be sent to [email protected]
Ads Residual company or Ads Residual employees or any official of Ads Residual shall not be held liable for any affiliate content or any external links.
The affiliate hereby agrees to the below mentioned terms and conditions:
- The activation pack gives you access to the compensation plan and advertising credits.
- Your activation pack is valid for 30 days./p>
- For each package purchase the affiliate will receive a 10% commission.
- You have access to binary commissions with a limit of up to 1000$/day.
PAYBACK & PAYOUT
Ads Residual Company doesn’t give a guarantee or claim/right on any payback to the affiliates.
It is on the complete discretion of the Ads Residual Company what it want to give as payback as per internal calculation code.
If any provision (or part of a provision) of these Terms and Conditions or an advertising order is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions shall remain in force.
2. Entire Agreement
These Terms and Conditions, any documents referred to in them, constitute the whole user agreement between the parties and supersede any previous memorandum, arrangement, understanding or agreement between them relating to the subject matter they cover.
Affiliates and the user of Ads Residual website have to reveal all source of additional income before the tax department by themselves Ads Residual Company shall not be responsible for making any such data available. Neither the Ads Residual Company shall be responsible to the affiliates or the user that what they are supposed to do in tax related matters.
4. Rejection On Commission
Ads Residual Company completely debars the commission claim by any member, user or affiliates if:
- Member/ Affiliates user who send spam on Ads Residual Website.
- Member/ Affiliates who gives wrong promise on their side to Ads Residual Company.
- Member/ Affiliates who have provided fake details at the time of registration to Ads Residual Website.
- Member/ Affiliates who’s down line had a charge back/cancellation.
5. Convenience Charges
The members, users or Affiliates need to pay a certain amount as convenience charges to Ads Residual Company in below mentioned conditions:
- If they have more costs for the payout.
- In case user need to take all costs/fees for any payouts.
- In Case of any legal battle.
Payout fees can be added by the Ads Residual at the time of payout.
6. Click Quality
Ads Residual Company doesn’t guarantee the quality of clicks, their speed, rate of repetitions. Ads Residual also don’t target to a particular geographical boundaries. Click can be from around the globe without any discrimination.
7. Money Back
Ads Residual Company nor its any authorized governing body guarantees and kind of money back to its user, affiliates or members from the Ads Residual website.
8. Legal Expense
Other than the clause (d) of article 20, all the legal expenses including the attorney fees shall be borne exclusively by the individual that initiate any legal proceeding against Ads Residual company or its any authorized person in any competent court of law.
The expense details shall be provided by the Ads Residual Company and that has to be satisfied in full.
1. In the event of an order/ service not being completed/ provided for reasons for which Ads Residual is not responsible, in particular force majeure, the order/ service will, if possible, be completed or provided later.
2. Neither of the parties shall be considered in breach of an obligation under the agreement to the extent such party can establish that fulfillment of the obligation has been prevented by force majeure. Force majeure, for the purposes of this Agreement, shall include acts of God, war (declared or undeclared), hostilities, rebellion, insurrections, acts of terrorism, actual or threatened, any act of any government, any instrumentality or agency thereof, or any act or cause which is reasonably beyond the control of such party ; Provided, that the party prevented from or hindered or delayed in performance by any such cause shall have used its best efforts to avoid, overcome, mitigate and offset its effects. The party so prevented from or hindered or delayed in complying herewith shall immediately give written notice thereof to the other party and shall continue to take any action within its power to comply as fully as possible with its obligations hereunder.
3. Ads Residual shall not be held liable due to any obstruction/ delay in providing any service to its user/ affiliates due to force majeure.
THE MATERIAL AND CONTENT OF THESE SITES IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE MATERIAL AND CONTENT OF THESE SITES, INCLUDING ANY PART THEREOF, OR ANY WEB SITE OR OTHER CONTENT OR SERVICE THAT MAY BE ACCESSIBLE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY THROUGH THE SITES.
WE DISCLAIM TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE DISCLAIM, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL (i) WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, (ii) WARRANTIES RELATING TO DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS IN THE SITES, OR ANY PART THEREOF, (iII) WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY OF THE SITES (v) WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE ACCURACY OR CORRECTNESS OF DATA, AND (vi) WARRANTIES OTHERWISE RELATING TO PERFORMANCE, NONPERFORMANCE, OR OTHER ACTS OR OMISSIONS BY US ADS RESIDUAL COMPANY OR ANY THIRD PARTY. FURTHER, AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING, THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT ANY OF THE SITES WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS OR THE NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS OF ANY OTHER PERSON. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITES WILL BE FREE FROM ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, OR DELAY IN OPERATION. ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITES IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, AND WE DISCLAIM ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THESE CHANGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CHANGES TO PRICES, DISCOUNTS, AND HOURS OF OPERATION.
Ads Residual Company failure to enforce any provisions of this user agreement or to respond to a breach by you or other parties shall not in any way waive its right to enforce subsequently any terms or conditions of this user agreement or to act with respect to similar breaches.
At our option, we may give notices to users of the Sites by posting a message on the Sites, by e-mail. Any notices you send to us by e-mail must be sent to [email protected]